- HVAC unit must be located in a home served by Bartholomew County REMC.
- Unit must be 3 or more years old and not have an existing preventative maintenance contract or agreement.
- The tune-up must be performed by a licensed HVAC contractor with itemized receipt.
- Submission for rebates must be within 90 days of tune-up service in the same calendar year.
- One rebate per member account per calendar year.
- Approved rebates will be returned to the customer in the form of a check by mail via the U.S. Postal Service.
- Rebate participation is subject to funding availability. First come, first served applications until funding is exhausted.
Submission of application expressly indicates member understanding and agreement to the program terms and conditions, including but not limited to:
- Limit one rebate per member-consumer account per year.
- Completed rebate application and documentation must be received within 90 days of service date within the same calendar year.
- Rebates for qualifying service are the lesser of $50 or 50% of purchase price.
- The cooperative has the right to deny rebate if terms and conditions are not met.