Available in all territory served by the Corporation, subject to the established Service Rules and Regulations of the Corporation.
Applicable to all single phase and three phase Irrigation consumers.
Type of Service
The type of service rendered under this schedule will be alternating current, 60 hertz, single phase, or three phase, secondary voltage of approximately either 120 volts, 208 volts, 240 volts, 277 volts, or 480 volts, as requested.
Monthly Service Fee (1 phase)
- $40 per month
Monthly Service Fee (3 phase)
- $53 per month
- $5.47 per kW
Purchased Power Substation
- 2.37 per kW
Summer (June, July, August)
- $32.09 per kW
Winter (December, January, February)
- $25.68 per kW
- All kWh: $0.06149 per kWh
- Tracking clause applicable to all kWh: Appendix A
Distribution & Purchased Power Substation
The billing demand shall be the maximum kilowatt demand established by the consumer for any period of fifteen consecutive minutes during the month for which the bill is rendered, as indicated or recorded by a demand meter installed by the Corporation and adjusted for power factor as provided below.
Purchased Power Summer & Winter
The billing demand for the summer months of June, July, and August, shall be the highest kilowatt demand established by the consumer for any period of fifteen consecutive minutes during the month beginning at 4 pm and ending at 6 pm.
The billing demand for the winter months of December, January, and February, shall be the highest kilowatt demand established by the consumer for any period of fifteen consecutive minutes during the month beginning at 7 am and ending at 9 am.
Minimum Monthly Charge
The minimum monthly charge shall be the greatest of:
- The Monthly Service Fee; or
- Minimum agreed to in the contract for electric service.
Late Payment Charge
The above rates are net. In the event the current monthly bill is not paid within 17 days from the date of the bill, a late payment charge of 5% of the net billing will be assessed. When the 17th day falls on Saturday, Sunday, or any other observed holiday, the 1st business day thereafter shall be deemed the 17th day.
Terms & Conditions of Service
- The applicant will be required to give satisfactory assurance by means of a written agreement as to the character, amount, and duration of the business offered.
- In general, motors having a rated capacity of 10 horsepower or more must be three phase.
- The REMC may require corrective measures or devices for any motor or apparatus which, in the opinion of the REMC, will cause voltage fluctuation to other members.
- The Corporation will furnish and maintain at its expense one transformation and service drop, unless otherwise provided for in the Rules and Regulations. All wiring, pole lines, wires and other electrical equipment beyond the point where the service wires of the consumer, which extend from the point of attachment of the service entrance installed by the consumer and the service wires of the Corporation, is considered the distribution system of the consumer and shall be furnished and maintained by the consumer except that the meter shall be furnished and maintained by the Corporation. Specific information is provided in the Corporation’s Service Rules and Regulations.
In those cases where the consumer is not located where three-phase service is available, and the Corporation elects to extend its facilities to make such service available, three-phase service will be rendered in accordance with the Terms and Conditions for extending such service as provided in this Tariff and/or as specified in the contract for service.
Late Payment Charge
The above rates are net. In the event the current monthly bill is not paid within 17 days from the date of the bill, a late payment charge of 5% of the net billing will be assessed. When the 17th day falls on Saturday, Sunday, or any other observed holiday, the first (1st) business day thereafter shall be deemed the 17th day.
Interpretation or Application of Schedule
The interpretation of, or the application by the Corporation, or by any consumer of all rates, rules and regulations included in this tariff shall be subject to review by the Corporation’s board of directors.
The above rates are subject to a Purchased Power Cost Adjustment Tracking Factor. The Purchased Power Cost Adjustment Tracking Factor stated in Appendix A, Sheet No. 1 is applicable hereto and is issued and effective at the dates shown in Appendix A.
Fuel Cost Adjustment
The above rates are subject to a fuel adjustment clause as defined in Appendix A.
Approved March 1, 2018 by the board of directors for effective date April 1, 2018.