Monthly Service Fee
Single Phase Service
- $40 per month
- $53 per month
Tracking Clause Applicable to All kWh
- Determined Quarterly
All kWh per Month
- June, July, August: $0.13572 per kWh
- December, January, February: $0.12105 per kWh
- September, October, November, March, April, and May: $0.08956 per kWh
Commercial & Small Power Service
Available in all territory served by the Corporation, subject to the established Service Rules and Regulations of the Corporation.
Applicable to any consumer of the Corporation located on its lines for electric service to be used in the operation of a commercial enterprise, and/or business not considered to be a part of general farming, and/or for power service to that part of a consumer’s general farming operations not otherwise provided under Schedule A.
Consumers maintaining their domestic establishments and general farming operations on the same premises may include service to both on the same meter, in which case all service will be billed under this schedule, using the rate set out below. If the consumer prefers, he may make provision for two meters, in which case his usage for domestic purposes and general farming operations will be billed under the appropriate schedule and his usage for all other purposes will be billed under this schedule.
General farming as used herein means the business of raising crops, livestock, poultry, bees or dairying in the usual sense and does not contemplate the processing or packaging of the same into a finished product for retail distribution.
Type of Service
The type of service rendered under this schedule will be alternating current, 60 hertz, single phase, or three phase, secondary voltage of either 120 volts, 208 volts, 240 volts, 277 volts, or 480 volts, as requested.
Conditions of Service
- Service under this schedule is limited to consumers whose load requirements can be adequately served by a transformer installation having a capacity not to exceed 100 kVa.
- If three-phase service is supplied, all motors, except those of fractional horsepower shall be connected three-phase. If single phase service is supplied, operation of motors in excess of 10 horsepower shall be approved by the Corporation. Exceptions subject to the approval of the Corporation.
- The Corporation will furnish and maintain at its expense one transformation and service drop, unless otherwise provided for in the Service Rules and Regulations. All wiring, pole lines, wires and other electrical equipment beyond the point where the service wires of the consumer, which extend from the weatherhead of the service entrance installed by the consumer, connect with the service wires of the Corporation is considered the distribution system of the consumer and shall be furnished and maintained by the consumer except that the meter shall be furnished and maintained by the Corporation. Specific information is provided in the Corporation’s Service Rules and Regulations.
Minimum Monthly Bill
- $40 per month for single-phase service and $53 for three-phase service; or
- Minimum agreed to in the contract for electric service.
Late Payment Charge
The above rates are net. In the event the current monthly bill is not paid within 17 days from the date of the bill, a late payment charge of 5% of the net billing will be assessed. When the 17th day falls on Saturday, Sunday, or any other observed holiday, the 1st business day thereafter shall be deemed the 17th day.
Interpretation or Application of Schedule
The interpretation of, or the application by the Corporation, or by any consumer of all rates, rules and regulations included in this tariff shall be subject to review by the Corporation’s board of directors.
The above rates are subject to a Purchased Power Cost Adjustment Tracking Factor. The Purchased Power Cost Adjustment Tracking Factor stated in Appendix A, Sheet No. 1 is applicable hereto and is issued and effective at the dates shown in Appendix A.
Fuel Cost Adjustment Clause
The above rates are subject to a fuel adjustment clause as defined in Appendix A.
Approved March 1, 2018 by the board of directors for effective date April 1, 2018.